Northern Texas Facial and Oral Surgery is proud to offer the NTFOS Sciences & Allied Health Scholarship to support students pursuing degrees in the sciences and healthcare field. The deadline for entry is March 27, 2020 at 12 pm.
For more information and to apply for the scholarship, view the application below.
- To be considered for the NTFOS Sciences & Health Occupations Scholarship, applicant must be pursuing a degree or technical certification in the sciences or a healthcare field. Fields of study may include biology, microbiology, chemistry, bacteriology, biochemistry, genetics, neuroscience, dentistry, hygiene, nursing, medicine, dental assisting, etc.
- Applicants must have the endorsement of a dental office within the geographical area of Northern Texas Facial & Oral Surgery
- Applicants must be a current high school student.
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree or technical certification at an accredited 2 or 4 year college or university.
- Applicants must hand-deliver the scholarship form to one of the NTFOS Offices (Grapevine, Irving, Flower Mound, or Keller) on or before March 27, 2020 @ 12 :00 PM noon.
- The recipients of the scholarship will be selected by Northern Texas Facial & Oral Surgery and the winners announced by April 10, 2020. and will be notified by phone. The recipients will be presented with the scholarship at the annual NTFOS OSHA Seminar on April 24, 2020 at the Palace Arts Theater.
- The scholarship in the amount of $1,000.00 will be awarded directly to the recipient’s educational institution.
- Scholarship funds will be paid in December 2020 or January 2021 for the second semester of the student’s first year directly to the college and not to the student. It will be the student’s responsibility to submit to Northern Texas Facial & Oral Surgery an invoice for second semester tuition and fees, student ID number and college information.